ACRP Liquid Ring Vacuum Systems are self-contained with recirculating liquid, liquid to air heat exchanger, and instrumentation.
ACRP Liquid Ring Vacuum Systems are fully assembled with all required system piping, and are fully tested prior to shipment. These air-cooled and self-contained vacuum systems require no make-up sealant or cooling water.
Flow ranges to 1000 CFM (1700 m³/h).
• KINNEY KLRC Compound Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump with mechanical seals
• Liquid to air heat exchanger
• Flow range: 20 - 1000 CFM (35 - 1700 m³/h)
• Vacuum levels to 29.5 Hg (-100 kPa g)
• Steel exhaust separator tank
• Discharge liquid mist eliminator with drain valve and return line
• Seal fluid instrumentation package including:
• Seal line thermometer
• Seal line valving
• Compound vacuum/pressure gauge
• Quiet, vibration-free operation
• Many optional accessories available
|Applications:||Chemical & Pharmaceutical Processing, Deaeration, Extruders, Filtration, Solvent Distillation/Vapor Recovery, Degasifiers, Dehydration Evaporators, Vacuum Chilling|