MPAK is value-engineered to meet specific applications and designed for simple installation. Open and enclosed blower package configurations provide flow from 250 to 1985 CFM, pressure from 5 to 15 PSI, and vacuum from 12” to 17” Hg. MPAK packages are sized with air blowers and backed by Tuthill’s premium customer service.
Engineered with options. Get maximum performance, extreme reliability and cost efficiencies by sizing M-D Pneumatics air blowers to your application: CP Series, PD Plus, or Qx.
Cost effective. Each MPAK is accurately sized to your application specifications. The most flexible, hassle-free design.
Maintenance friendly design. Both open and enclosed packages allow easy access to components. Enclosed design features clear-view window to keep a close check on blower oil levels.
Easy to operate. Standard gauges measure pressure, temperature, and filter life.
Ready to go. MPAK packages are factory assembled and require minimal training at start up.
Easy to move. Mounting base includes integral fork truck pockets for easy transportation and positioning.
Retrofittable. Field retrofittable enclosure option available.
• TEFC motor standard with 1.15 service factor
• Welded steel motor slide base
• Matched V-belt drive with 1.1 service factor
• OSHA belt guard with flow-through ventilation keeps belts running cool
• Low pressure drop inlet filter or silencer
• Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
• Shipped completely assembled for convenient installation*
• Enclosure is field mountable
* Height consideration may require partial disassembly for shipment
VBXpert Portal sizing software should be used to accurately select the MPAK components for each application. Contact your local sales representative for assistance.
|Applications:||Pneumatic Conveying, Wastewater Aeration|