For special applications requiring Engineered Blower Packages, we can design and manufacture specifically to your requirements. Blower design, materials of construction, seals, and accessories can be selected to ensure performance to meet all operating conditions of your application.
Testing, certification and non-destructive examination (NDE) of materials are all available, as well as custom design of the blower or vacuum booster.
• Custom blower packages designed to meet your specific requirements
• Flow ranges to 9000 CFM (15300 m³/h)
• Vacuum to one micron (0.13 Pa)
• Approval drawings provided
• Multi-stage blower packages available for high pressure operation
• Control systems for automatic operation available
• Special materials of construction available:
• Stainless steel
• Carbon steel
• Plated iron
• Wide range of testing available:
• ASME PTC-9 (1 PSIG slip method)
• Hydrostatic testing to 150 PSIG (10.35 bar g)
• Pressure gas testing to 100 PSIG (6.9 bar g)
• Seal leakage testing
• Noise testing
• NDE testing of blower, base and accessory components
Tuthill can supply custom packages with two-stage blowers, high vacuum boosters, special lubrication systems, liquid injection systems, plus much more.
Because we design, engineer and build our own blower packages, we warranty the entire package, including its components.
|Applications:||Solvent Distillation/Vapor Recovery, Pneumatic Conveying, Pulp/Paper Processing, Laser Recirculation Systems, Fluid Bed Combustion, Digester Gas Processing, Digester Gas Processing, Steam Recompression|