KC Rotary Piston Vacuum Pumps
Kinney® KC™ rotary piston vacuum pumps achieve the lowest possible pressures from mechanical pumps and are recommended for applications where the operating pressure is below 0.1 Torr (0.13 mbar).
With no metal-to-metal contact from the clearances being filled with oil, these two-stage pumps are extremely rugged and reliable.
Adjustable gas ballast valves are included as standard equipment for handling water and other vapor loads.
- Evacuating Refrigeration Systems
- Brake Filling Systems
- Low Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Leak Detection
- High pumping speed at pressures below 10 microns; much lower than attainable with single stage pumps
- Flows from 5 - 15 CFM (8 - 25 m³/h)
- Ultimate Vacuum: 0.2 microns (McLeod Gauge)
- Adjustable gas ballast permits handling of condensable vapors
- Oil sealed design provides for no metal-to-metal contac in pumping chamber
- Unequalled durability, even in dirty applications