KTC Rotary Piston Vacuum Pumps
Kinney® KTC™ rotary piston vacuum pumps achieve the lowest possible pressures from
mechanical pumps and are recommended for applications where the operating pressure is
below 0.1 Torr (0.13 mbar).
As there is no metal-to-metal contact from the clearances being filled with oil, these
two-stage pumps are extremely rugged and reliable.
Adjustable gas ballast valves are included as standard equipment for handling water and other vapor loads.
As a result of their triplex piston design, KTC pumps are practically vibration-free.
- Evacuating Refrigeration Systems
- Liquid Gas Storage
- Brake Filling Systems
- Low Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Silicon Crystal Growing
- Leak Detection
- High pumping speed at pressures below 10 microns; much lower than attainable with single stage pumps
- Ultimate Vacuum: 0.2 microns (McLeod Gauge)
- Positive pressure lubrication assures operation at any pressure up to atmospheric pressure
- No metal-to-metal contact in pumping chamber
- Unequalled durability, even in dirty applications
- Triplex piston design for quiet, vibration-free operation