KT Rotary Piston Vacuum Pumps
KT pumps are quiet running vacuum pumps with high pumping capacity at both high and low pressures. The triplex piston design is practically vibration-free.
All KT models include an integral, positive pressure lubrication system to insure reliable lubrication at all pressure levels.
Adjustable gas ballast valves are included as standard equipment for handling water and other vapor loads.
- Vacuum Packaging
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Vacuum Coating
- Full pumping speed down to 1 Torr
- Can operate continuously at any pressure up to 100 Torr
- Ultimate pressure 10 Microns (McLeod Gauge)
- Adjustable gas ballast permits handling of condensable vapors
- No metal to metal contact in pumping chamber
- Unequaled durability, even in dirty applications
- Compact footprint design
- Simple installation, no special preparations required
- Triplex piston design provides quiet, vibration-free operation
Models KT 150, KT300, KT500, KT850