A Series Single Stage Liquid Ring
AF™ vacuum pumps feature our "abuser-friendly" Fluid-Vac® axial flow technology, allowing the pump to start in even a flooded condition.
These compact vacuum pumps outperform any comparable vacuum pump on the market.
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Processing
- Soil Vapor Extraction
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Solvent Distillation/Vapor Recovery
- No contact between operating components in the casing
- Flat power curve over entire vacuum range prevents motor overload
- Reduced stress on motor shaft and bearings
- Increased water handling capability prevents heat build-up, extends life of mechanical seals
- Flows to 600 CFM (1020 m³/h)
- Vacuum levels to 29" Hg (25 Torr / 33 mbar abs)
- Shrouded rotor increases pumping efficiency for high vacuum and low water consumption.
- Materials of Construction available:
- Cast iron
- Cast iron, bronze fitted
- Stainless steel
- Alloy 20
A5, A10, A15, A20, A75, A100, A130, A200, A300