• Simplistic in design, rugged in construction
• Built to run in the most severe of industrial conditions
• Unique design allows pump to operate flooded,
• Flat power curve over entire vacuum range prevents motor
• No contact between operating components in the casing
• Pull down to 29” Hg - 25 Torr (33 mbar a)
• Increased water handling capability prevents heat build-up,
extends life of single mechanical seal
• Reduced stress on motor shaft and bearings
• Compact, close-coupled design eliminates need for
interstage manifold or motor alignment
A Series pumps are not as susceptible to cavitation compared to flat plate design because the flow path through the pump is an axial flow. This allows the velocity through the pump to be unchanged and carries the air out effortlessly.
It is not unusual for these pumps to run 24/7 operation for years without maintenance.
A Series pumps are vibration-free and environmentally friendly with no oil used for lubrication, and no oil discharged to atmosphere.
Complete, self-contained systems including liquid recovery and recirculation are available.
• Solvent Distillation/Vapor Recovery
Models: A5, A10, A15, A20, A75, A100, A130, A200, A300